December 22, 2008

You used all the glue on purpose!

so, we watched A Christmas Story yesterday. only dad wasn't there, so it wasn't the same. he was at work DX.
lindsey, i walked all the way to your house and when i got there, no one was even there so i walked back home. you knew i was coming and you didn't even leave a key or anything! i guess you won't be able to see my parka or the way i can pick you up -sigh- perhaps i'll visit you after the new year. ;D
ya, i know i'm crazy *cough cough* mrs. lucas *cough cough* ;D
so we had our concert a couple tuesdays ago, well maybe last tuesday, and they showed us the tape of it. we sounded barfy.
i was taking care of the chickens yesterday, and somehow got poo all over me, so i went and changed. and the windshield on mom's car got bashed in by some lunatic while she and my dad were at a party.
i bought myself a slinky and named him Emmett. just more proof of how obsessed i am with twilight.
i also got really good Christmas presents for people because i have money! it's from babysitting and house/cat sitting. and even though yogi bit me a couple times, i like watching him more than children, i have decided. this is why:
i can pet him
he doesn't get stupid cars all tangled up in my hair :
he is quiet and doesn't make me play with him
he is soft =3
he has a tail
he dos funny things that are so adorable!
some children are okay, but just, no.
i have also been really tired lately. and i don't even get to sleep in that late because i need to feed the chickens and then at night i'm not tired so i stay up and read and this just continues my whole life. :/
so Merry Christmas.
Happy Hanukkah.
and the rest of the holidays in this general time period of december. i'm going to go take a shower now.

2 comments:

Docface said...

*does funny things.

Unknown said...

My other blog has been on my blog list for a little while now. I'm sorry you weren't paying attention. :P