March 29, 2009

Well, At Least I'll Be Ready For A Talk...

So... I read a scripture last night about repentance, and I was like, "Hmmmmmm... This could make a good lesson...." So I marked a bunch of scriptures about repentance and I went through all of my gospel reference books doing that also. Then i was like, "Well, we can repent because of the Atonement." So I went through and marked stuff about that too. And THEN I realized that since we can repent and wash away our sins, we are able to spend eternity in Heaven. So I marked a bunch of stuff about eternal life and stuff. And so I might give a FHE lesson about all of this....
And recently at a mutual activity they gave us a list of like, 110 10 hour projects, and one of them is to make a collection of FHE lessons and activities. And we got a thing like that from a primary activity thing once, but those are all really short and made for little kids and I think it would be nice to get a fresh, new set of lessons. So that might be my 10 hour project. Because it was easy to use like, the TG and BD and everything to get this stuff. Not as hard as I thought it would be.

I tried out for solo parts for choir, but I don't really think I'll be that disappointed if I don't get them because it scared me just to try out. =/ And if I do get the parts, then I don't know what I'm going to do. I'll probably pee my pants or something...

I also got my hair cut real short... So yeah...
There's my current life.
=)

5 comments:

Docface said...

P.S.- Lindsey, I'm only nearly-dead. If I died, I'd make it a point to tell someone.

Unknown said...

Hm... you are odd, but I like it. I like you.

Docface said...

Awww.... Lindsey I like you too
:)

Unknown said...

You never comment on either of my blogs :(

Madii said...

That's because it's scary. You have all these big grown-up friends. And then a little sister.
=(