October 30, 2008

Happy Birthday...

to me! and happy late birthday to my two wonderful female siblings!
here is what i have recieved today:
guitar (acoustic, ibanez, electronic tuner)
a book that teaches you how to play the guitar
a sweatshirt
and a bunch of stuff from my friends at school (pictures and stuff. i was supposed to get a birthday shout-out on the announcements because my friends made one but they didn't say it on the announcements!)
plus, my mom mopped the kitchen floor in my honor =)

and here are my early b-day presents:
twilight shirt
"Team Edward" pin

maybe, if you guys are lucky, ill post some pictures on. ;D
but anyways, now i'm 13. a teenager. i get to be a brat now and throw fits if i don't get my way!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"I get to be a brat now and throw fits if I don't get my way." How is this new? Just kidding. I remember when you were born. Cute little baby chicken.

Anonymous said...

um... thnx lindsey...

thnx mrs. l!