November 08, 2008

sooo exciting!

I am once again sharing my excitement over Twilight. its probably the best book ever. and even tho the movie won't be as good as the book, and none of the characters match the ones in my mind, i know i'm going to love it. now excuse me for a second while i shriek with glee.
ok, its a good thing no one was around to hear that. my whole life is pretty much based around twilight. like, apples are my favorite fruit, pizza is one of my favorite foods (tho i eat it everyday for lunch, which gets boring), my favorite poem is fire and ice, forks are my favorite utensils, edward is my favorite name, wolves are one of my favorite animals, chess is one of my favorite games, my top two favorite colors are black and red, and twilight is my favorite time of day. when i have kids, i'm going to name them after the characters in the book, and when little Edward asks where his name comes from i'll say,
"from a hot vampire in my favorite book series"
and before ant boy kisses me he's going to have to put in gold contacts and rub his lips with ice. maybe i'll even make him carry me around on his back. he'll have to run too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You do know your crazy, right?
Just making sure ;)